FREE GIVEAWAY AND INVENTORYING
- We have several different native species available here. See what would work in your yard, and pick your preference. One tree per household. These trees will all be less than 2 metres tall and in 2-3 gallon pots – light weight and easily transported by car, bus, or bike.
- What is a locate? Call or click before you dig to make sure you don’t hit any utilities! Connect with Call Before You Dig. | 1-800-400-2255
- The North End pick up will be during the Park N’ Party at the North Hamilton Community Health Centre at 438 Hughson St North on Friday, October 12, between 2pm-6 pm.
The Sherman pick up will be at Powell Park on Saturday, October 13 from 11am-2pm.
If you cannot make it to pick up, you can send someone else in your place and just let us know who to expect.
If you received a flyer in the McQuesten neighbourhood in the area bounded by Parkdale, Queenston Rd, Reid St, and Roxborough, we’ll email you the details!
- We’ll give you a planting and care guide when you pick up your tree. If you have any further questions about how to plant, we’d love to help!
- Be sure to send us pictures of your new tree!
When you are ready, REGISTER HERE by filling out our form. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
905-549-0900, ask to speak to Carolyn or Juby
We are hosting a series of events for National Tree Week!
We will be inventorying until October 2018, so there are a lot of opportunities to help!
Let us know when you can join us. Email: email@example.com
Inventorying will be done in the sun (and no rain, the equipment we use is a bit weather sensitive). In case of cancellations due to weather etc, please check this page. We’ll notify via email volunteers who let us know they are able to attend.